Orange juice supply chain: past, present and future by Marcos Fava.
Tuesday 19 March 2019
Posted by: John Collins
A pdf copy of this book has been listed under Best Practice and e-learning and is freely available for members.
It offers the following information and analysis:
· Ways to combat the global challenges to juice consumption
· Competition with other beverages
· Developing internal markets for juices
· Consolidation of retailers and juice bottlers
· Trends for the juice processing industry
· Focus on orange producing farms: increasing costs, disease and challenges to remain competitive
· Sustainability, new consumers and juice marketing
· How to develop and grow under strategic plans to increase markets and margins